This time, the meeting comprised of Nikki, Kelly and myself - check out their book blogs, too!
Thank you very much to both, and to Sarah and Emer for turning up to the meetings so far - both meetings were really great, and I can't wait to have a meeting that all of us can attend at the same time!
I've put the details of the next meeting on the Cardiff Speculative Fiction Book Club Page, which will be the place that always has the most up-to-date details on it.
Next MeetingThe next meeting of the Cardiff Speculative Fiction Book Club will take place:
- Sunday 12th April, in A Shot in the Dark on City Road, at 3pm.
- The next book is Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales, which was suggested by Emer
After that, we'll discuss:
- Ringworld in May (suggested by Sarah)
- Roadside Picnic by by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky in June (suggested by Nikki)
- Meanwhile, Kellie is pondering which book to nominate for July...
I'll get back to writing book reviews shortly - I've been a bit swamped with other matters over the past fortnight.